Welcome to San Diego HDTV!

If you like what you see, join our community.

Register Log in

HD News

Marco

I'm sure some of you may have noticed the repainted KNSD set. They announced on the NBC San Diego Twitter and Facebook pages that they plan to launch HD news in a few months. It's about time (took NBC long enough), that would only leave XETV as the only station without HD news.

I hate to say it, but I won't see it 'til I believe it. I think its pretty pathetic that KUSI has beaten NBC majority O&O KNSD to the HD news punch (and that was not meant to be a dis to KUSI).

Sunday night NFL game on 12/26 (Vikings/Eagles) has been postponed due to snow emergency conditions in Philadelphia. Game now rescheduled for Tuesday night at 5:00 PM local time.

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
http://www.facebook.com/NBCSanDiego#!/album.php?aid=262502&id=67801524608

This is what the facelifted set looks a bit ugly for sure.

Mike Mantle

bookertdub said:
I hate to say it, but I won't see it 'til I believe it. I think its pretty pathetic that KUSI has beaten NBC majority O&O KNSD to the HD news punch (and that was not meant to be a dis to KUSI).
Undoubtedly, the funding for this has been on hold while the Comcast-NBC merger has been in process. It's very common for capital to be put on hold and expenses kept to a minimum while a merger is in process.