Welcome to San Diego HDTV!

If you like what you see, join our community.

Register Log in

KDOC-HD

jay214128

KDOC has once again turned on their HD sub channel (56.1) and moved their SD sub channel to 56.3. ESNE remains on 56.2. I hope they have other plans for their simulcast SD channel (56.3), since it is a waste of bandwidth (56.1 carries the same programming). Just in time for the end of the Hockey season. You may need to rescan your receivers.

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
Wikipedia sez Mt. Wilson which has just about every LA OTA station. It's currently running at 1,000 kw.

Micawber

Admin65 said:
Wikipedia sez Mt. Wilson which has just about every LA OTA station. It's currently running at 1,000 kw.
Something has changed. I used to get it solid but the last few weeks, nogo.

jay214128

Micawber said:
Admin65 said:
Something has changed. I used to get it solid but the last few weeks, nogo.
KDOC (channel 32) is cochannel with Tijuana, so it depends on your location and equipment.

KDOC has also added Pegasus TV (http://www.pegasustv.com/) on 56.4, but I doubt there is much interest in that.

DRB

Way too far away for me to pick up. I only get a weak 12-1 indication from TJ entering physical channel 32.
Should note LA stations in the title, since most users on this board are in San Diego.
I had hoped a San Diego station was carrying the ME network!

Looking up info on the ME TV network at wikipedia, it lists affiliates and shows San Diego KFMB as "coming soon" - indicating they may add a sub-channel in the near future for it.

jay214128

I noticed today (3/17/2012) that KDOC has added another sub channel (56.5). It is showing a static screen that states "VPower-TV Coming Soon". Anyone know what VPower-TV is? Google let me down on that one.

Micawber

jay214128 said:
I noticed today (3/17/2012) that KDOC has added another sub channel (56.5). It is showing a static screen that states "VPower-TV Coming Soon". Anyone know what VPower-TV is? Google let me down on that one.
It is Vietnamese. On now.