Welcome to San Diego HDTV!

If you like what you see, join our community.

Register Log in

KNSD OTA transmitter down?

DRB

I noticed that the KNSD OTA signal (39-1) was weaker power yesterday and today it appears to be down completely.
Maybe they are working on the transmitter for a problem?
The cable channel is OK but I think they send that to them seperately.
Anyone else confirm the KNSD OTA signal is down today receiving from an antenna?
[hr]
I just checked again later today and now KNSD's OTA signal is back up, with full power again.
So they may have been working on a transmitter problem earlier today and fixed it...[hr]

tworthen

Yesterday I put up an omnidirectional OTA antenna. My TV says the station is there but the signal is too weak. I'm receiving good pictures from the other stations whose transmitters are on the same 42 degree vector as 39-1.
I checked this morning (Monday) at 0530 and there was no change. Any suggestions?

Paulo

I noticed that the KNSD OTA signal (39-1) was weaker power yesterday and today it appears to be down completely.
Anyone else confirm the KNSD OTA signal is down today receiving from an antenna?
[hr]
I just checked again later today and now KNSD's OTA signal is back up, with full power again.
So they may have been working on a transmitter problem earlier today and fixed it...[hr]
[hr]

Paulo

We are receiving a weaker signal on OTA ever since the Olympic broadcasting began. Maybe the broadcaster is stonewalling the OTA watchers. The OTA watchers are not paying cable and other fees so perhaps this is a form of punishment? I wonder how the advertisers would feel about this?