Welcome to San Diego HDTV!

If you like what you see, join our community.

Register Log in

MyTV now Milenio TV

JimH

As of September 24, Mexican (Tecate) TV channel 49 (XHDTV) is now carrying the Milenio Television Network all in Spanish and appears to no longer carry "MyTV" in English as it has for a number of years. I called Cox Cable and the customer service rep didn't know anything about it but did some research and was told the station itself changed its programming and this had nothing to do with Cox. If anyone has any additional information to share, please let me know.

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
I did research this as well, and it appears that MyTV 13 is a Millenio TV station. However, MyNetwork TV is actually a syndication service which means they don't have original programming and air older shows from other networks. Affiliates can supplement this with other forms of syndicated programming to make a complete network. It is sad to see this go, but I think the station could make more money by offering Spanish TV instead of MyNetwork TV. Perhaps, some San Diego station will carry it as a subchannel which can then be aired on Cable or SAT. Maybe KCOP will be offered on San Diego cable systems as a way to fill that void.

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
I see that KZTC-LD on 7.1 has something labeled MyTV. Not sure if this is MyNetwork TV?

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
Mytv13's website is blank but MyNetwork still lists them as the affiliate? This is quite a strange saga.

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
I was looking on Rabbitears.info and that KFMB-DT2 (CW6 SD) is now offering MyNetwork programming from 12-2am.