Welcome to San Diego HDTV!

If you like what you see, join our community.

Register Log in

Official SuperBowl XLV Thread

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
Title says it all. Discuss both the Super Bowl and the commercials that usually tag along with it.
 
I'm thinkin Admin65, that this thread maybe should be moved to the KSWB forum, being that the game is on Fox this year.
 

Rick Shaw

Member
bookertdub said:
I'm thinkin Admin65, that this thread maybe should be moved to the KSWB forum, being that the game is on Fox this year.
But this thread isn't about KSWB. It's about the Super Bowl.

GO PACKERS!
 

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
This forum is mainly to discuss HD programming and not specifics about stations and what not.
 

Rick Shaw

Member
bookertdub said:
Can you tell me what network & affiliate station its on if its not on Fox/KSWB, Rick?
I don't care what network/affiliate the game is on. That's the point!This thread was created to discuss the game, not the network/affiliate. You want to discuss the network/affiliate? Feel free to do so over in the KSWB area. This area is for programming discussions.

GO PACKERS!
 

Rick Shaw

Member
bookertdub said:
Way to answer the question Rick! You should run for politics.
The question was/is irrelevant to where this Superbowl thread belongs. Whether the game is on Fox, CBS, or even PPV, it is programming and belongs in the programming thread. But you knew that. To that end, may I suggest the following for your avatar?


'Till later, GO PACKERS!

 

Rick Shaw

Member
Aw...Pittsburgh's rookie Pro Bowl center Maurkice Pouncey has a broken bone and a high sprain in his left ankle. Das ist aber schade.

http://www.post-gazette.com/pg/11028/1121190-66.stm

GO PACKERS



 

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
While it's not programming related, Papa Johns is offering free pizza if the super bowl goes into overtime.
 

Rick Shaw

Member
Admin65 said:
While it's not programming related, Papa Johns is offering free pizza if the super bowl goes into overtime.
Sorta. Read the fine print on their website. I prefer Leucadia Pizzeria anyway. :D
 

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
NY Giant Pizza is the best IMO, and it's right by my house :). They have giant Pizzas up to 28" in diameter :), though I've never actually ordered that size. NY Giant Pizza also has large slices of Pizza as well.
 

Rick Shaw

Member
Admin65 said:
NY Giant Pizza is the best IMO, and it's right by my house :). They have giant Pizzas up to 28" in diameter :), though I've never actually ordered that size. NY Giant Pizza also has large slices of Pizza as well.
Only if the NY Giants made it to the Super Bowl. Carnegie A-440 in Del Mar used to have San Diego's best pizza (before they closed.) Petrillo's in San Gabriel may have the best pizza in So Cal. Hmmm...I wonder if they'd deliver to Encinitas? :D
 

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
The time is coming soon. In one day we will get to see a historical game and not to mention some interesting commercials.
 

Rick Shaw

Member
Admin65 said:
The time is coming soon. In one day we will get to see a historical game and not to mention some interesting commercials.
And we get to see if any of the fans make it through the snow to the game!
 

buddychump

New Member
A bit of disappointment--at our house, the 2011 Superbowl was only 720p on Cox ch. 705.
I assume this was due to bandwidth consumed by 69.2 and 69.3, correct?

Was there another feed at 1080 resolution??
 
Top