Welcome to San Diego HDTV!

If you like what you see, join our community.

Register Log in

test

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
What browser are you using? I believe there is a bug either in Internet Explorer or a mybb template that is causing this. Someone made an updated template that might fix it. I don't use Internet Explorer but I want to make sure this site is as accessible as possible.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Rick Shaw

Admin65 said:
What browser are you using? I believe there is a bug either in Internet Explorer or a mybb template that is causing this. Someone made an updated template that might fix it. I don't use Internet Explorer but I want to make sure this site is as accessible as possible.

This one is with Firefox. The earlier ones were with IE.

Rick Shaw

Admin65 said:

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
Rick Shaw said:
Admin65 said:

test

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
Rick Shaw said:
Admin65 said:

This one is with Firefox. The earlier ones were with IE.
I have fixed the template, that supposedly fixes this problem. Let me know if it does not work.

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
I was trying to fix the quoted reply, and reverted the template back to original. Hopefully replies with quotes work, but i know it is being worked on in a future version of 1.8.

Rick Shaw

Admin65 said:
I was trying to fix the quoted reply, and reverted the template back to original. Hopefully replies with quotes work, but i know it is being worked on in a future version of 1.8.

Rick Shaw

Admin65 said:
Firefox works, but not IE.

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
Rick Shaw said:
Admin65 said:
Firefox works, but not IE.
I know for sure that will be fixed in a future bug, and there are ways to fix it, but it might cause that authorization code mismatch, so I don't really want to have to try to fix one bug, and then it breaks.

Rick Shaw

"I know for sure that will be fixed in a future bug, and there are ways to fix it, but it might cause that authorization code mismatch, so I don't really want to have to try to fix one bug, and then it breaks."

Until then, I'll either use Firefox or quote the old fashion way - copy and paste.

Admin65

Administrator
Staff member
Rick Shaw said:
"I know for sure that will be fixed in a future bug, and there are ways to fix it, but it might cause that authorization code mismatch, so I don't really want to have to try to fix one bug, and then it breaks."

Until then, I'll either use Firefox or quote the old fashion way - copy and paste.
test